We improve IT-based collaboration among healthcare professionals and their patients as well as the secure exchange and processing of healthcare data across enterprises throughout the world – always pushing towards our goal to improve the security and efficacy of managing health related information about and for patients. At ICW you will actively work jointly with your colleagues to create healthcare IT solutions that matter.
You have extensive programming knowledge in the Java environment, and want to work on challenging and sustainable topics in a fast growing, highly dynamic industry? Look no further. We would like to bring you on board as a
Senior Developer Java / JEE (m/f)
to strengthen our software development team. We develop our solutions entirely in our headquarters in Walldorf, in the heart of the metropolitan Rhein-Neckar area near Heidelberg, Germany. Your development contribution will enrich the capabilities of our ICW eHealth Suite. Your work will take place in direct collaboration with well-known, domestic and global customers. You will implement their requests along the entire development lifecycle from requirements definition via development and testing to delivery to our customers.
What we offer:
- Dynamic, professional working environment with challenging national and international customer and partner projects
- Engaged, highly qualified and self-organizing teams with open communication culture and fun at work
- Actively managed expert career development in one of the most aspiring industries of the coming years
- Attractive salary with competitive benefits, permanent contract, flexible working time model, trust based working time
What is important to you:
- You want to introduce and enrich your pronounced and practically proven knowledge in Java backend development (Java 8, Spring) and in the use of open source libraries in the demanding eHealth environment
- You enjoy working in a full-stack approach. Rather than working through development tasks, you prefer to work on implementing requirements holistically and under your own authority.
- The work results of your team are as important to you as your own ones. You are only satisfied once the customer uses your development results in practice.
- You have high expectations of yourself and of your working environment, and you use modern practices as e.g. clean code, agile development, continuous integration, DevOps.
Do you want to join us with all your ambition and commitment? Apply now to learn more about us and what we offer. We look forward to receiving your e-mail application including references, salary expectation and earliest start date. For further question, please contact Mrs. Beate Donau.