Data Collection and Processing of Personal Data
We collect personal information only as far as they are voluntarily entered into our contact forms. Data provided to us voluntarily are solely used for the purpose for which you have given them. Data will not be passed to a third party without your permission.
Data transferred through the contact form stays with us until you request deletion, revoke your permission for storing the data, or your data is no longer required.
Processing Data of Job Applicants
When transmitting your application to email@example.com, you voluntarily give personal information to the InterComponentWare AG and explicitly agree to processing and using this information in accordance with legal regulations. We assure you that your application as well as personal data is handled confidentially and is processed and used by the InterComponentWare AG solely for the purpose of selecting job candidates. Your data and application are not transmitted to any third party.
In the applicant database of the InterComponentWare AG your data will be processed and saved solely for the purpose of your application. Note that your data is not stored anonymously and is accessible for the recruiting team and responsible managers.
The data will be deleted 3 months at latest after the application procedure has ended.
When using our Internet pages, our web servers do not on principle save your complete IP address or the domain name of your computer. The server is configured in a way that does not automatically log information necessary for individual identification.
Technical Controlling - Cookies
To improve the usability of the page and for statistical purposes data are collected and saved in an anonymous form. To do this the Matomo (formerly known as Piwik) web analysis tool is used (https://matomo.org/). From this data, usage profiles are created under a pseudonym. To do this, cookies may be used that collect and save data under a pseudonym.
Data is not used to identify users of the website and is not merged with data of a user having a pseudonym. There is also no transfer of information stored in the Matomo-Cookie pertaining to the use of the website You can prevent the creation of cookies by your web browser. There may be some restrictions to some features of our website though.
You can disable the storage and use of your data. If you enable the “Do not Track” option in the settings of your browser, Matomo will not save any information on your visit to our website
To protect your personal data held by us from unauthorized access and misuse, we have made extensive technical and operational arrangements. Our security processes are monitored regularly and are adapted to technological progress. Our employees are obliged to maintain confidentiality.
SSL resp. TLS encryption
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, transferred to us as operators of the website, SSL respectively TLS encryption is used. Therefore, data transmitted through this website are not readable for third parties. You recognize an encrypted connection through the “https://” in the address line of your browser and the padlock icon in the browser line.
Your Privacy Rights
In accordance with the applicable data protection law, you have the following rights in particular:
- Right to information: You have the free right to request information about your personal data stored by us at any time.
- Right to correction: When we process or use your personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up-to-date for the purposes for which it was collected. In the event that your personal information is incorrect or incomplete, you may request the correction of that information.
- Right to data portability: You may be entitled to receive the personal information that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to transmit that information to another person in charge.
- Right to objection: You may have the right to object to the processing of your personal data for special reasons that arise from your particular situation.
- Right to revoke a granted consent: If you have consented to the collection, processing and use of your personal data, you may revoke your consent at any time with future effect, but without affecting the lawfulness of the processing on the basis of the consent to revocation.
- Supervisory authority responsible for possible complaints: Furthermore, in the event of a complaint, you can contact the country commissioner for data protection Baden-Württemberg, Königstrasse 10 a, 70173 Stuttgart, firstname.lastname@example.org as the competent supervisory authority for the InterComponentWare AG.
You can assert the above rights at any time by email or letter via the internal data protection officer of the InterComponentWare AG. Contact:
Data Protection Officer
The responsible body for data processing on this website is:
Represented by the board members Dr. Ralf Brander, Hans Gerwing and Nils Effertz
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to external websites. The InterComponentWare AG is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of these external websites. When creating links, we have checked the safety of the linked websites. However, changes to these Internet offers cannot be monitored constantly. Please notify us, if you find a link to illegal content on our website.